Founded in 1957, Joseph Ribkoff is an iconic designer, manufacturer and distributor of fashionable women's apparel, which is designed, sewn and produced in Canada and sold to 62 international markets.
Joseph Ribkoff's reputation is built on the versatility, affordability and quality of their collections along with their unmatched excellence in customer service. While many fashion houses have faced significant headwinds, Joseph Ribkoff continues to grow revenue and profitability year after year. Today, Joseph Ribkoff proudly stands out as one of the leading exporters in the Canadian fashion industry.
They are headquartered in Montreal where 300 of their 450 employees are based. The Montreal location includes the corporate offices, production and warehouse facilities.
- Identifies players, activities and deadlines, manages and plans implementation project activities;
- Documents the overall project, its deliverables and schedule, and follows up on them;
- Advises the customer on change management;
- Identifies the customer’s needs and performs a business process analysis;
- Aligns the customer’s processes according to best practices;
- Adequately documents business needs and processes according to company standards;
- Establishes parameters for system components based on processes agreed to with the customer;
- Identifies required application corrections;
- Provides templates, confirms the quality of data received, imports and validates the customer’s data;
- Analyzes the developments required and obtains approval; prepares the specifications, creates the quote, obtains development and time estimates, and submits them to the customer;
- Trains expert users;
- Deals with the unexpected and adapts work execution accordingly;
- Tests, reviews and updates the systems
- Assists in implementing interfaces between systems;
- Ensures the continuous improvement of assigned processes, and updates the standard process guide;
- Tests official versions and maintains test scripts as related to assigned processes;
- Reports any unsolicited behaviours in the application;
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills, ease at establishing relationships with the customers, and quickly establish ties with them;
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal communications, based on respect, diplomacy and judgment, and oriented towards the search for solutions;
- Demonstrate leadership, honesty and motivation;
- Have the customer’s best interest at heart;
- Comfortable in providing training;
- Ability for teamwork;
- Autonomous and sense of initiative.
- Relevant experience with a manufacturing and distributing company;
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or a College diploma in computer science;
- Proficiency with MS Office and Visio;
- Basic knowledge of SQL ;
If this challenge interest you and you want to evolve in a well establish and internationally recognized company, we invite you to send us your resume through this site.
***Only the candidates who will be moving forward will receive a follow-up. ***